Frequently Asked Questions
Although we prefer to think of them as Frickin' Awesome Questions.
- 1. Where can I buy Evernew Products?
- Check out our Retailers page to view a selection of authorized retail stores that stock our products.
- 2. What is the best way to care for my Evernew titanium gear?
When using Evernew products to cook, we recommend using a lower heat source so food does not burn and stick to the pot or pan. Use nylon or plastic utensils when cooking to avoid scratching your cookware.
Clean your Evernew pot, pan, or mug thoroughly after each use to prevent food from sticking and causing discoloration to your cookware. Warm soapy water is sufficient for cleaning.
When storing Evernew products, use a soft cloth or mesh bag to protect them from scratches, especially products with non-stick surfaces.
- 3. Are Evernew's non-stick coatings safe?
- We use only PFOA-free non-stick coatings on our non-stick cookware. Our silicon-based ceramic coating is a safe organic compound that is harmless even in the case of accidental ingestion.
- 4. What is your warranty policy for my Evernew gear?
- Your Evernew products are covered by our one year limited warranty from the date of purchase. Should you find that one of your Evernew products has a defect in product material or workmanship within the first year from the date of purchase, please consult with the shop where the product was sold with the proof of purchase.
This warranty does not apply to any unit that has been tampered with, nor to any damages incurred through improper use and care by the customer, ordinary wear and tear, or mishandling by any common carrier.
The warrany will only be applied to the original purchaser from Evernew or an authorized Evernew distributor.
- 5. Where are Evernew products made?
- All of our products are designed and manufactured in Tokyo, Japan.
Have any more questions? Feel free to contact us and ask away!